Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Booking Tour May/June

What's up? It's pretty funny that I spent all day booking a tour that myself, and most likely the other guys, won't be able to afford. That's the life of being in a band I guess. Anyway, this May we'll be heading to Wilmington, NC to play Rad Fest, which will be the official start of our tour with Nothington. We have some awesome shows lined up with them from Florida all the way out to San Francisco. After that we will be left on our own and we'll find our way back home after the great northwest!

I don't have much else to write about here. We all have just been toiling away at our mindless jobs trying to make enough money eat as well as pay bills while we go on tour...it's definitely not an easy task. I have actually made the decision to technically be homeless come this August. I don't know where I'll be staying, probably going to be couch surfing usa but I always have a tent and the van so fuck it. Not worried about it. At least I'll be eating like a king since I won't have rent to pay.

Ahhh this is the life! See you in May!

THIS coming tour I swear I'll update this fucking thing.

hang on!
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment