Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Best Burrito in Florida

I called up my boss this morning to see if he had any work for me (I work in an auto body shop) and he said not until I get back from New Mexico on the 5th, so once again another kick to the money pouch (pun intended). I got 3 days off before I fly out.

BUT I can't complain because what I really came here to tell you about was the BEST burrito in Florida and how I'm going to have one Friday! If they had green chile from New Mexico it quite possibly could be the best burrito EVER, and I've had quite the number of burritos from all over the country. Anyway, I can't really explain why they are so good, they just are. They have two amazing sauces there, one green one which is pretty damn spicy, and a red one thats not quite as hot, both are really flavorful.



If you ever go to Tampa, FL. Make SURE you hit this place up! Oh, and if you're vegitarian, they have grilled tofu option instead of meat, best tofu I've ever had! I don't get this excited about eating anywhere else really. There's just something magic about it. I literally have almost made the trip all the way to Tampa JUST for the burrito...I guess I just haven't gotten high enough to do it yet, soon...soon.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment